Detailed coverage of Lake Michigan in its entirety and northern Lake Huron from Cheboygan, MI, to Blind River, Ont., including Sault Ste. Marie and Cockburn Island.BlueChart g2 Vision
What is Bluechart® g2 Vision?
Plug an optional BlueChart g2 Vision SD card into your new Garmin chartplotter and tremendously expand its capabilities.
By adding a BlueChart® g2 Vision card to your compatible chartplotter, you'll have access to premium mapping features such as true 3D-view detailed mapping capabilities (both above and below the waterline), plus helpful Auto Guidance, high-resolution imagery, and "real picture" aerial photos of ports, harbors, marinas, waterways, navigation landmarks and other points of interest.
BlueChart g2 Vision Features:
BlueChart g2 Vision SD cards enhance the preloaded maps on your chartplotter and add a whole new dimension of exceptional features such as:
BlueChart g2 Vision Compatibility:
- High resolution satellite imagery, when overlaid on the chart, provides the mariner with unparalleled situational awareness.
- Aerial reference photography provides "real world" photos of ports, harbors, marinas, waterways, navigation landmarks and other points of interest, offering the mariner another powerful tool for navigating unfamiliar waters.
- Mariner's Eye View perspective provides a bird's eye view from behind the boat showing the chart information for a quick, reliable and easy position fix.
- Fish Eye View 3D perspective provides an underwater view that visually represents the sea floor according to the chart's information.
- Auto Guidance technology searches chart data to suggest the best passage to a destination.
- Fishing charts allow the mariner to hide navigation data from the SD card while leaving the bottom contours and depth soundings for their next fishing adventure.
- Includes tides, currents, marine services, coastal roads and points of interest.
- Detailed BlueChart g2 maps are included on the card to supplement the maps on your chartplotter.
READ THIS !!! NOTE: For all charts - Navionics, CMap, Garmin, etc.... THESE ARE NON-RETURNABLE. On the payment / credit card page of checkout, at the bottom of the page, there is an area to add a comment to your order. Please provide the model number and manufacturer of the chartplotter you will be using so we can make sure you have the correct chip. Thanks.
- 4x0 Series
- 400x Series
- 420x Series
- 5x0 Series
- 500x Series
- 520x Series