Pool Cover Pump - Rule H53SP-24 - 1800 GPH with 24' Cord - 110 Volt AC
Pool Cover Pump - Rule H53-SP-24 Brochure
New from Rule Pool Systems comes the next generation in automatic pool cover pumps. Rule, the worldwide leader in pump technology, developed the new 1800 GPH pump in conjunction with leading pool cover manufacturers.
• Unibody Construction Reduces possible leak paths
• Thicker Shaft Seal Our patented seal technology just got better
• Housing Valox is atougher plastic that resists harsh environmental conditions
New from Rule Pool Systems comes the finest pool cover pump ever designed. The Rule pool cover pump system features a powerful 1800 gallon per hour automatic submersible pump with a specially designed strainer base that filters out leaves and debris. Water doesn't stand a chance against it!
Just attach a standard garden hose and plug in the pump. Starting and stopping is completely automatic. The pump will continuously monitor the water level on the cover and when enough water enters the bottom of the pump, the pump turns on and removes it. The pump also features freeze protection, so ice will not hurt it. You can leave it on all winter long. Use it wherever standing water accumulates. For water applications only.
Rule Automatic Pool Cover Pumps turn on and check for water approximately every 1-1/2 minutes. During this "check", the pump runs for about one second and checks for resistance or drag against the impeller. If resistance (water) is found, it will run for as long as water is present. When all the water is pumped out, the pump shuts off and returns to its 2-1/2 minute test cycle. The pump can be started at any time by disconnecting it from the power source, waiting for 5 seconds and reconnecting to the power source.
- Fully Automatic Operation - just plug it in. Brings the water level down to less than 1/2 inch.
- 1800 Gallons Per Hour
- Install easily with your garden hose
- Patent pending Wide Strainer Base - protects against jamming by leaves and debris and keeps the pump upright.
- Freeze Protection - leave it on the cover all winter long with no damage to the pump
- Extra long 24' power cord
- Fully submersible in fresh water
- May also be used to drain pools, spas, basements, and any standing water.
- Low Power Consumption - only 100 watts.
- 2 year warranty (from date of purchase)
For more information please download complete Adobe Acrobat Brochure on the Rule H53SP-24 (approx. 3.4 megs)
Note: Usually In Stock and ships UPS to you within a day or two of placing your order. If you need a pump in an emergency, please call us to confirm we can ship to meet your requirements.