Magnum MS2000-L 2000 Watt, 12vDC Inverter with 100 Amp PFC Charger
- Pure Sine Wave — Power your TVs, computers, and other sensitive electronics without worry. The MS Series provides clean, reliable inverter power with low total harmonic distortion (THD) of less than 5%.
- Accessible Design — The extra large AC access cover with terminal screw block and 360° DC connection terminals with covers make this inverter accessible.
- Versatile Mounting — Mount the MS Inverter/Charger on a shelf, bulkhead, or even upside down.
- Lightweight — The lightweight aluminum base and cover also provides noise reduction and corrosion resistance.
- Multiple Ports — The MS Series provides multiple ports, including an RS485 communication port for network expansion, and a remote port.
- Convenient Switches — The MS Series comes with an on/off inverter-mounted switch with an easy-to-read LED indicator.
The Magnum-Dimensions MS Series Inverter/Charger is a pure sine wave inverter designed specifically for the most demanding mobile, backup, and off-grid applications. The MS Series Inverter/Charger is powerful, easy-to-use, and best of all, cost effective. Power Factor Corrected (PFC) Charger: Our PFC charger is built into all of our inverter/chargers. It uses less energy from a generator than a standard charger — 25-30% less AC current than standard chargers.Specifications
|Transfer relay capability||30 ACC max. each inpu|
|Five stage charging capability||Bulk, Absorb, Float, Equalize (requires remote), and Battery Saver™|
|Battery temperature compensation||Standard with available temp sensor connected (battery temp 0-50° C)|
|Internal cooling||0 to 120 cfm variable speed drive using dual 92mm brushless DC fans|
|Overcurrent protection||Yes, with two overlapping circuits|
|Overtemperature protection||Overtemperature protection|
|Corrosion protection||Yes, PCB’s conformal coated, powder coated chassis/top, and stainless steel fasteners|
|Input battery voltage range||9 - 16.8 VDC|
|AC output voltage accuracy||120 VAC ± 5%|
|Output frequency and accuracy||60 Hz ± 0.1 Hz|
|Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)||< 5%|
|1 msec surge current (amps AC)||50|
|100 msec surge current (amps AC)||33|
|5 sec surge power (real watts)||3300|
|30 sec surge power (real watts)||3100|
|5 min surge power (real watts)||2800|
|30 min surge power (real watts)||2200|
|Maximum continuous input current||267ADC|
|Inverter efficiency (peak)||90.6%|
|AC Relay Transfer time (minimum)||16 msecs|
|Power Consumption - searching||<8 watts|
|Power Consumption - inverting (no load)||25 watts|
|Output Waveform||Pure Sine Wave|
|Continuous output at 25° C||100 ADC|
|Power factor||> .95|
|Input current for continuous rated output||15 AAC|
|Dimensions l x w x h||13.75in x 12.65in x 7in|