Turbo 4000 Series II In-Line Blower
Part #: 1747-4
Attwood's improved Turbo 4000 Series II sets the standard for in-line blower performance. Utilizing advanced fan blade design techniques, Attwood has developed a blower system that matches air flow of existing in-line blowers at a significantly reduced noise level. The first vane axial-flow fan bilge blowers designed using aerospace technology to maximize performance. No other bilge blowers in the industry provide such powerful system output at such a low power input in a compact size.
Patented in-line design - provides ventilation for engine compartments, galleys, bilges, and heads. Mounting feet allow vertical or horizontal installation in confined spaces. Install with #10 fasteners. Individual carton includes 2 tie straps. All are CE certified. 16-gauge tinned and caulked copper wire leads.Features:
- Nickel-plated motor can for corrosion resistance
- Stiffening ribs to reduce housing distortion
- Five-blade fan maximize airflow and efficiency
- Tabs in intake and exhaust hold ventilation hose/clamp firmly in place
- Low amp draw motor for longer blower and battery life
- Built-in mounting feet allow easy vertical or horizontal install
- 3-Year Warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.