Electronic AC/DC Voltage Tester
Klein Tools ET40 is an Electronic AC/DC Voltage Tester. It features indicators for positive and negative DC polarity, and tests DC voltages as low as 1.5V. It tests AC voltages 12-240VAC. Excellent for checking, verifying or troubleshooting common residential electrical wiring in electrical outlets, light fixtures, doorbells and more. It operates on 2 x AAA batteries.
- Tests AC voltages from 12V to 240V AC at four useful levels aligned with commonly used residential voltages
- Tests DC voltages from 1.5V to greater than 17 to 24V at four useful levels aligned with commonly used DC voltages
- Bright LEDs illuminate to indicate the type and level of voltage detected
- Built to withstand a 9.9-Foot (3 m) drop
- Indicates polarity when measuring DC voltages
- Powers off automatically after approximately 2 minutes of non-use to conserve battery life
- CATIII 250V, Class 2, Double insulation
- Ingress protection IP41 dust and water resistant
- Built-in test lead holders on sides of tester
- Low battery indicator with easily accessible battery compartment
- Pocket clip secures tester to pocket for reliable everyday carrying
- Uses 2 x AAA batteries (included)
- Identifies and distinguishes between AC or DC voltage
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.