AC/DC Digital Clamp Meter - 400A Auto-Ranging
Klein Tools CL380 is an automatically ranging true root mean squared (TRMS) digital clamp meter that measures AC/DC current via the clamp, AC/DC voltage, DC microamps, resistance, continuity, frequency, capacitance, and diodes via test leads, and temperature via a thermocouple probe. It includes a non-contact voltage tester integrated into the clamp, and features a high visibility, reverse contrast LCD display that optimizes viewability both in dark or bright ambient lighting.
- Measures both AC/DC current via the clamp
- Non-contact voltage tester integrated into the clamp jaw
- High-visibility reverse contrast LCD display for improved viewability in all ambient lighting conditions
- Automatically ranging True Root Mean Squared (TRMS) measurement technology for accuracy
- Measures AC/DC voltage, DC micro-Amp current, resistance, continuity, frequency, duty-cycle, capacitance and tests diodes via the test leads
- Measures temperature with a K-Type thermocouple probe
- Max/min, Rel/zero and data hold capability
- Auto power off after five minutes to conserve battery life
- Low battery indicator and easily accessible battery compartment
- Built to withstand a 6.6 foot (2m) drop
- Includes a carrying case, test leads, thermocouple probe, instruction manual and 3 x AAA batteries
- CAT III 600V, Class 2, Double insulation safety rating
- Meets requirements for use in basic and controlled electromagnetic environments like residential, office and light-industrial locations
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.