DSM570 5.7" High Resolution Color Display with Black Enclosure
Maretron's DSM570 is a high-resolution sunlight viewable color display that allows easy interpretation of NMEA 2000® instrument and navigation data through custom display configurations, featuring an easy-to-use five-key illuminated keypad.
Unlike traditional single-display units, DSM570 users can choose numeric, gauge, or graph formats in single or multiple displays, with cycling options possible for a wide range of favorite data. These multiple display options conserve mounting space and reduce overall system cost.
The DSM570 will directly connect with any NMEA 2000® network and display any or all information captured throughout the vessel. Various audio and visual alarms are also programmable.
The DSM570 displays a multitude of information including AC power, battery, depth, engine, environment, fuel management, GPS, heading, navigation, rudder, speed, tanks, time, transmission, weather, wind and more.
The DSM570 includes a comprehensive, flexible alert capability. Configure audio and visual alerts on virtually any data that the DSM570 is capable of monitoring.
Available alert types include:
- High alert
- Low alert
- Data unavailable alert
- On alert
- Off alert
- Circuit breaker tripped alert
- Course alert
- GPS quality alert
- Outside radius alert
- Inside radius alert
- Direction alert
- Timer alert
Maretron's DSM570 is engineered and manufactured to the highest standards (IEC 60945 Maritime Navigation and Radiocommunication Equipment). Its compact waterproof housing will provide years of reliable performance.
Examples of data that the DSM570 can display are:
- AC power (Average Frequency, Voltage and Current, Phase-Neutral Frequency, Voltage and Current, Phase-Phase Frequency, Voltage and Current
- Anchor Watch
- Battery / DC (Voltage, Current, Battery Temperature, Battery State of Charge, Battery Time Remaining, Ripple Voltage, Power)
- Depth (Water Depth, Depth below Transducer)
- Electrical (Resistance)
- Electrical Distribution (Switch/Breaker, Breaker Current, On/Off/Error Counters, On/Off/Error Timers)
- Engine Monitor (Boost Pressure, Hours, Coolant Pressure, Coolant Temperature, Exhaust Gas Temperature, Fuel Pressure, Fuel Rate, Oil Pressure, Oil Temperature, Tachometer, Tilt/Trim, Voltage, Fuel Ecomony, Fuel Consumption, Percent Load, Percent Torque, Trip Fuel Used, Warning Indicators)
- Environment (Barometer, Heat Index, Humidty, Temoperatures, Wind Chill)
- Fluid Flow (Flow Rate, Trip Volume)
- Fuel management (Distance to Empty, Time to Empty, Total Fuel Capacity, Total Fuel Level, Total Fuel Consumption, Total Trip Fuel Used, Total Fuel Economy, Total Fuel Renmaining)
- GPS (COG, Lat/Lon, SOG, Satellites, Time, Accuracy)
- Heading (Heading, Rate of Turn, Variation)
- Humidity (Inside, Outside, User Defined
- Indicators (Status, , On/Off/Error Counters, On/Off/Error Timers)
- Mechanical (dB, Force, Strain)
- Motion (Acceleration, Angle, Angular Velocity, Angular Acceleration, Distance, Rotation Rate, Velocity)
- Navigation (BOD, BTW, COG, XTE, DTW, ETA, Lat/Long, Rolling Road, Set/Drift, SOG, TTG, VWG, Waypoint Number and Name)
- Pressure / Vacuum
- SMS (Status, Signal Strength)
- Speed (Through Water, Over Ground, Total Log, Trip Log)
- Tanks (Capacity, Level, Remaining)
- Time (Local, UTC, Moon Phase, Sunrise, Sunset, Twilight)
- Transmission (Gear, Oil Pressure, Oil Temperature, Warning Indicators)
- Vessel (Heave, Pitch, Roll, Trim Tabs, Keel)
- Watermaker (Sea Recovery Status display)
- Wind (Apparent direction and speed, True direction and speed, Groud direction and speed)